Quarterly.ai Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us.
This privacy statement explains the data Quarterly.ai processes, how Quarterly.ai processes it, and for what purposes.
Quarterly.ai is the first intelligent assistant for sales. Quarterly.ai is a B2B solution sold to enterprise sales teams and to individual salespeople. Quarterly.ai provides an app that uses artificial intelligence to help sales teams increase sales velocity and a management console that provides analytics based on sales team usage of the app. Artificial intelligence products connect you with information and intelligently sense, process, and act on information—learning and adapting over time. Quarterly.ai will offer suggestions to help you manage your time, tasks, find information and get things done. This data may also be used to improve Quarterly.ai. Quarterly.ai can also connect (as an opt-in) to multiple data sources, some of which may contain personal information of the salesperson, and stores all the data pulled from such sources either in the cloud or on the device. Salespeople can always choose to opt-out of further connections to such data sources and can delete such data from the app, but Quarterly.ai may retain such data in its databases indefinitely for various product purposes.
Users of the Quarterly.ai app should know that much of the data in their app may be shared with their managers and VPs through the management console, and may be synced to their CRM Salesforce where it will be visible by any authorized users of the CRM. Such users may have the option to restrict some of such sharing and syncing, but that option may be overridden by management.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) .
Data we collect
Quarterly.ai collects data from you, through our interactions with you, and through any data sources that you choose to sync to Quarterly.ai, for a variety of purposes described below. These include to operate effectively and provide you with the best user experience possible. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a Quarterly.ai account, administer your organization’s licensing account, or contact us for support. We get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experience with Quarterly.ai and communications with us. We also gather some of it from any of the other sources with which you choose to sync Quarterly.ai
We rely on a variety of legal reasons and permissions to process data, including with your consent, a balancing of legitimate interests, necessity to enter into and perform contracts, and compliance with legal obligations, for a variety of purposes described below.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time and include:
* Data brokers from which we purchase data to supplement the data we collect.
* Communication services, including email providers and social networks, when you give us permission to access your data on such third-party services or networks.
* Mobile phone GPS to determine your device’s location.
* Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
* Publicly-available sources.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When you are asked to provide personal data, you can decline. Quarterly.ai requires some personal data to operate and provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data required to operate and provide you with Quarterly.ai, you cannot use Quarterly.ai. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if you are currently using Quarterly.ai, we may have to suspend or cancel it. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features that use the data will not work for you.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Quarterly.ai, the choices you make, the features you use, and your location.
The data we collect and the sources can include the following:
* Bi-directional sync with your calendars and email accounts.
* Publicly available data from data brokers and other sources.
* Your contacts from social media sources.
* Bi-directional sync with your CRM.
* Various information (including mobile microdata) about calls, emails, meetings, notes, tasks, notifications and deals generated within the app.
* If available and selected, phone call list from the mobile device, or other sources of phone call logs.
* Your first and last name, email address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
* Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
* Data to process payments, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number) and the security code associated with your payment instrument. We use third-party providers to handle payment data for us.
* Information about your subscriptions, licenses, and other entitlements.
* Data about your device and Quarterly.ai, including information about your hardware and software, how Quarterly.ai performs, as well as your settings.
* Data about your device, your device configuration, and nearby networks. For example, data about the operating systems and other software installed on your device, including product keys. In addition, IP address, device identifiers (such as the IMEI number for phones), regional and language settings, and information about WLAN access points near your device.
* Data about the performance of Quarterly.ai and any problems you experience, including error reports. Error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”) can include details of the software or hardware related to an error, the contents of files opened when an error occurred, and data about other software on your device.
* Data you provide when you contact us for help, such as contact or authentication data and data about the condition of your device. When you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded.
* We use the existing hardware and software on your mobile phone to process note taking using voice. We do not save any recordings of your voice; any other use of your voice by third parties is covered by their privacy policies.
* We save any text you type into Quarterly.ai.
* If you connect Quarterly.ai to any data source that contains images, including of you, we collect and store such images and related information, such as picture metadata.
* We collect data about your contacts and relationships if you use Quarterly.ai, input such data or connect to a third-party provider of such data. We use this data to help you share your information with others, manage your contacts, communicate with others, or improve your productivity.
* If you choose to connect Quarterly.ai with any social media source, we will pull and save relevant information from that site, which may include information about your relationships and interactions between you, other people, and organizations.
* If you give permission, Quarterly.ai will pull and store data about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. Location is determined by third-party providers through your mobile phone. Any uses such third parties make of your device’s location are governed by their privacy policies. We may share your location with third-party providers to improve your results using Quarterly.ai.
* We gather and store data on your usage of Quarterly.ai, such as the buttons you press and the order of the screens you visit.
* Content of your files and communications you input, sync from other sources, receive, and create. For example, if you create a deal in Quarterly.ai, we collect and store information about that deal. If you create a meeting with Quarterly.ai and sync Quarterly.ai to your calendar, we collect, store and transmit to your calendar provider information about the meeting.
How we use data
Quarterly.ai uses the data we collect to assist you and your organization to improve sales velocity and results. In particular, we use data to:
* Provide Quarterly.ai, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide Quarterly.ai or carry out the transactions you request.
* Improve and develop Quarterly.ai.
* Make recommendations through our recommendation engine.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, and doing research.
More on the purposes of processing:
* We use data to operate Quarterly.ai. For example, we may contact you by phone or email or other means to inform you when a subscription is ending or discuss your licensing account. We also communicate with you to secure Quarterly.ai, for example by letting you know when updates are available.
* We use data to continually improve Quarterly.ai, including adding new features or capabilities. For example, we use error reports to improve security features, synced data to improve the results of our recommendation engine, and usage data to determine what new features to prioritize.
* Quarterly.ai uses automated processes to provide you with intelligent assistance based on the data we have about you. For example, depending on your location and deal status, you may see recommendations geared towards connecting with a local contact to move the deal forward.
* We use data such as device and application type, location, and unique device, application, network, and subscription identifiers to activate Quarterly.ai.
* We use data to develop new products. For example, we use data to better understand our customers’ productivity needs which can shape the development of new products.
* We use data to troubleshoot and diagnose problems and provide other customer care and support services.
* We use data to help secure and troubleshoot Quarterly.ai. This includes using data to protect the security and safety of Quarerly.ai and our customers, detecting malicious activities, troubleshooting performance issues to help customers get the most out of their experiences, and notifying customers of updates.
* We use data we collect to develop updates and security patches. For example, we may use information about your device’s capabilities to provide you a software update or security patch. Updates and patches are intended to maximize your experience, help you protect the privacy and security of your data, and provide new features.
* We use data to carry out your transactions with us. For example, we use third-party providers to process payment information to provide customers with subscriptions.
* We use data to analyze our operations and perform business intelligence. This enables us to make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
* We use data to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce agreements, and protect our property.
* We process data to comply with law.
Reasons we share personal data
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide you with Quarterly.ai. We also share data that you sync into Quarterly.ai and data that you create within Quarterly.ai to assist your sales managers and others in your organization better understand your activities to provide more on-point coaching. If you use Quarterly.ai provided by your company, we share certain data, such as interaction data and diagnostic data to enable your organization to manage Quarterly.ai. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services.
We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Finally, we will retain, access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to do any of the following:
* Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies.
* Protect our customers, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of Quarterly.ai, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone.
* Operate and maintain the security of Quarterly.ai, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
* Protect our rights and property, including enforcing the terms governing the use of Quarterly.ai.
How to access and control your personal data
You can access and control your personal data that Quarterly.ai has obtained to a limited extent with tools in the Quarterly.ai app. For example, you can choose not to sync with your email, calendar, CRM, or other third-party services. You can also choose not to sync your usage of Quarterly.ai with your CRM or our management console; provided, however, that such choice may be overridden by your manager or other person in your organization.
In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law.
If your organization, such as your employer, school, or service provider, provides you with access to and is administering your use of Quarterly.ai, contact your organization to learn more about how to access and control your personal data.
Your Communications Preferences
You can choose whether you wish to receive communications from Quarterly.ai by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can make choices about the receipt of email and other notifications from Quarterly.ai within the menus of your Quarterly.ai account, where you can update contact information and manage Quarterly.ai contact preferences.
Cookies and Apps
Cookies are small text files placed on your device to store data that can be recalled by a web server in the domain that placed the cookie. This data often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer, but it can contain other information as well.
* We use identifiers to gather usage and performance data and to improve performance.
In addition to the cookies Quarterly.ai sets when you visit our website, third parties can also set cookies when you visit Quarterly.ai sites to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics.
How to control cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them.
Products provided by your company — notice to end users
If you use Quarterly.ai provided by your company, your company can:
* Control and administer Quarterly.ai and your account, including controlling privacy-related settings.
* Access and process your data, including the interaction data, diagnostic data, and the contents of your communications and files associated with your Quarterly.ai account.
If you leave the company providing you with a Quarterly.ai account, you will lose access to the content associated with your account.
Quarterly.ai is intended for use by businesses. If your organization provides you with access to Quarterly.ai, your use of the Quarterly.ai is subject to your organization’s policies. Quarterly.ai is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
Security of personal data
Quarterly.ai is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store and encrypt the personal data you provide on the cloud, which has limited access in controlled facilities. When we transmit confidential data over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
Where we store and process personal data
Personal data collected by Quarterly.ai may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States, and in any other country where Quarterly.ai or its service providers operate facilities. Typically, the primary storage location is in the customer’s region or in the United States, often with a backup to a data center in another region. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. If your organization, state or nation requires data to be stored on servers that are hosted in that region, we may be able to do so through our existing partnerships with multi-tenant cloud-based data center service providers.
Our retention of personal data
Quarterly.ai retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide Quarterly.ai to you and/or your organization, or for other legitimate purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types, the context of our interactions with you or your use of Quarterly.ai, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
Collection of data from children
Quarterly.ai is not meant for children and persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any data from anyone under 18.
Changes to this privacy statement
We update this privacy statement when necessary to provide greater transparency or in response to:
* Feedback from customers, regulators, industry, or other stakeholders.
* Changes in our products.
* Changes in our data processing activities or policies.
We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Quarterly.ai is protecting your information.
In the event of a conflict between this Quarterly.ai privacy statement and the terms of any agreement(s) between a customer and Quarterly.ai, the terms of those agreement(s) will control.
Google Limited Use Requirements
Quarterly.ai use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.